Hair Teas: Flourish (Growth Oil)
This product is currently sold out.
Our new Flourish Hair Tea is an organic hair oil which has a nutrient-rich, penetrating formula meant to aid in tackling all of your hair concerns. This rosemary and lemongrass oil infused with organic horsetail tea leaves is guaranteed to provide nourishment to your hair and scalp for growth, thickness and strength. Our organic hair oil uses natural ingredients and essential oils to provide the care your hair. Use it on protective styles such as braids, weaves, and dreads or simply enjoy its fresh, invigorating scent during your next hot oil treatment.
- Promotes growth & thickness.
- Shea nut oil helps to naturally condition the hair
- Supports dry scalp and dandruff prevention.
- Supports prevention of split ends.
- Helps seal the hair shaft.
- Helps to seal in moisture and shine.
Directions: Shake well before each use. Apply as desired amount onto scalp and hair. Massage scalp for 3-4 minutes to stimulate hair growth at least 3 times per week for best results. Can be used on hair to add shine and seal cuticle. Store in a cool dry place.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (shea nut oil)
- Persea Gratissima (organic avocado oil)
- Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba oil)
- Argania Spinosa Kernel (argan oil)
- Cymbopogon Schoenanthusl (lemongrass essential oil)
- Rosmarinus Officinalis(rosemary essential oil)
- EquisetumArvense (horsetail leaf herb)
- Tocopherol (vitamin E)
Silicone, sulfate, mineral oil, gluten, petrolatum and paraben FREE.
Made in the USA. Vegan. Cruelty Free. Please Recycle.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
ALLERGEN WARNING: Natural products may contain SOY & TRACES OF TREE NUTS.
*DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Shea By Nai, LLC are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition, see your physician of choice. Individual results may vary