CANNELLE ET VANILLE (Cinnamon Vanilla)
We Apologize but this variant is currently sold out
Cannelle et Vanille will help soothe your aches and pains into an abyss! This delicious smelling scent is made with pure Ceylon cinnamon powder which aids in reducing inflammation while providing a light exfoliate feel against your skin. Comforting you with its warm vanilla touch. Massage onto skin and/or hair and take on any obstacle thrown your way while smelling scrumptious! This formula is made to be versatile!
- Enhances blood circulation.
- Nourish the skin and revive the skin tone.
- Exhibit anti-septic, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic properties.
- Cleansing, Astringent, Stimulant, Antioxidant.
- Enhance circulation, thereby allowing the body and hair to receive the required amounts of oxygen, vitamins, and minerals to sustain the health of each.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (shea butter)
- Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (unrefined coconut oil)
- Persea Gratissima (organic avocado oil)
- Ricinus Communis (Jamaican black castor oil)
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Leaf Oil (cinnamon)
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (ceylon cinnamon powder)
- Vanilla Planifolia (organic pure vanilla fruit extract)
Apply your whipped butter to dry, wet or damp hair. Distribute desired amount evenly through hair/scalp and style hair as desired.
Apply your whipped butter to damp or dry skin. Moisturize entire body with desired amount until satisfied. A little goes a long!
Storage Information: To prevent melting store away from direct sunlight. Store below 73°F/22°C. Refrigeration is optional.
Silicone, sulfate, mineral oil, gluten, petrolatum and paraben FREE.
Made in the USA. Vegan. Cruelty Free. Please Recycle.
Due to natural product consistency and color(s) may vary.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
ALLERGEN WARNING: Natural products may contain SOY & TRACES OF TREE NUTS.
*DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Shea By Nai, LLC are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition, see your physician of choice. Individual results may vary.