AU NATUREL (Unscented)
We Apologize but this variant is currently sold out
Au Naturel will leave you astonished with its ability to absorb into the skin and/or hair, especially catering to those with sensitivity. Want to create your own scent? Simply add a few drops of essential oil of your choosing to Au Naturel, mix it in thoroughly and voila! Enjoy! Great for all skin types. You can also use it on protective styles such as braids, weaves, dreads. This formula is made to be versatile!
- Helps prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- Promote cell regeneration.
- Won’t make your skin oily.
- Incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin
- Promotes hair growth. Repairs Damaged Hair
- Anti-inflammatory / antimicrobial.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (shea butter)
- Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (unrefined coconut oil)
- Persea Gratissima (organic avocado oil)
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (organic olive oil)
- Ricinus Communis (Jamaican black castor oil)
- Tocopherol (vitamin E)
Apply your whipped butter to dry, wet or damp hair. Distribute desired amount evenly through hair/scalp and style hair as desired.
Apply your whipped butter to damp or dry skin. Moisturize entire body with desired amount until satisfied. A little goes a long!
Storage Information: To prevent melting store away from direct sunlight. Store below 73°F/22°C. Refrigeration is optional.
Silicone, sulfate, mineral oil, gluten, petrolatum and paraben FREE.
Made in the USA. Vegan. Cruelty Free. Please Recycle.
Due to natural product consistency and color(s) may vary.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
ALLERGEN WARNING: Natural products may contain SOY & TRACES OF TREE NUTS.
*DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Shea By Nai, LLC are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition, see your physician of choice. Individual results may vary.